Sunday, January 18, 2009

THE BELMAR SKATE CREW. 1995. NJ, Philly, NYC.

You may have seen this video as I know I have posted it on my previous Blog DESTROY BABYLON. I'm putting it here for archive purposes and for that fact that once in a while I enjoy watching it.
It takes me back to a simpler time when you could work all day, then drive to the city of your choice and skate till 2 am. Get home @ 4 am, hit work the next morning and do it all again.
We had some great times. But I'm not living in the past. I still skate today, not like I did when I was 25 but I still get out there and do what I can do at 35. The point is just to do it for the reason you fucking started, to have fun and be creative.
The skaters in this video are Don Binaco, Myself (Shawn Zappo), Brian Binaco and a very young Tim Plunket (1 Trick).
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment